Personalized support when you need it most
Undergoing any major surgical procedure can be stressful for you and your family. Our Nurse Navigator program gives you personalized, one-on-one support and guidance.
Before surgery, your nurse navigator works with team members to help coordinate and oversee:
- Scheduling of diagnostic studies/surgery
- Needs for transportation, hotel stays and meals
- Distribution of educational materials and instructions regarding surgery and patient care
During your hospital stay, your nurse navigator works with team members to help coordinate and oversee:
- Communication with you and your family about process and progress before and during surgery
- Patient visitation
- Patient discharge instructions, including issuing the discharge DVD and scheduling follow-up appointments.
After surgery, your nurse navigator works with team members to help coordinate and oversee:
- Preparation and distribution of digital copies of your records
- Communication with you or your family to answer questions and provide solutions
- Scheduling of doctor appointments, if needed
- Fulfillment of forms or letters pertaining to any disability