Pediatric Hospitalist Program
The Pediatric Hospitalist Program at Staten Island University Hospital offers onsite, family-focused inpatient care for newborns and children without a pediatrician. Our team includes board-certified specialists with access to a full range of pediatric subspecialists, available around the clock to provide the best possible care.
Our hospitalists provide the following services:
- Admission of infants and children without a primary care physician
- Attendance during high-risk deliveries
- Care for neonatal and pediatric patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Emergency room pediatric consultations and treatment
- Neonatal follow-up
- Normal newborn coverage while in the hospital
Covered services for private pediatricians
Our team of pediatric hospitalists also provides coverage for private pediatricians when they are not available for their patients. Call (718) 226-9360 to learn more about this service.
475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305